Metal oxide arresters are high-tech products in the 1990s internationally. It uses an oxygen zinc resistor with excellent non-linear volt-ampere characteristics, so the protection characteristics of the lightning arrester's sloping, lightning waves, and operating waves are greatly improved compared to traditional silicon carbide lightning arresters. In particular, zinc oxide resistors have good slope response characteristics, no delay to steep slope voltages, low operating residual voltage, and no discharge dispersion. This overcomes the shortcomings of high discharge voltage caused by the steep slope discharge delay inherent in the SiC lightning arrester, high dispersion of the operating wave discharge, and high operating wave discharge voltage, which greatly improves the protection margin under steep slopes and operating waves. In addition, in terms of insulation coordination, the protection margins of steep slopes, lightning waves, and operating waves can be made close to each other, thereby providing the best protection for power equipment and improving the reliability of protection. The zinc oxide lightning arrester has the ability to absorb lightning overvoltage, operating overvoltage and power frequency transient overvoltage at the same time.
The composite jacket metal zinc oxide arrester is a high-tech product of the international 90s. It adopts integral silicone rubber molding, which has good sealing performance, excellent explosion-proof performance, resistance to pollution and no cleaning, and can reduce the occurrence of wet flashes in foggy days. It is resistant to electrical corrosion and aging, small in size, light in weight, resistant to collision, and easy to install and maintain. It is a new generation of porcelain sleeve arrester.
The standards for the production of products are GB11032-2000 (eqv IEC60099-4: 1991) "AC gapless metal oxide arresters" and JB / T8952-2005 "Complex jacket gapless metal oxide arresters for AC systems".
1. Ambient temperature is -40 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃;
2. The altitude does not exceed 2000m;
3. Power frequency is 48Hz ~ 62Hz;
4. The maximum wind speed does not exceed 35m / s;
5. Seismic fissures of 7 degrees and below.
Long-term applied voltage does not exceed its maximum continuous operating voltage.
1. Small size, light weight, collision resistance, no collision loss during transportation, flexible installation, especially suitable for use in switch cabinets;
2. Special structure, integral molding, no air gap, good sealing performance, moisture-proof and explosion-proof;
3. Large creepage distance, good water-increasing ability, strong pollution resistance, stable performance, reducing operation and maintenance;
4. Unique formula of zinc oxide resistor chip, high capacity, low leakage;
5. The actual DC reference voltage, square wave current capacity and high current withstand capability are higher than national standards.
Lightning arrester model
System rated voltage
Arrester rated voltage